• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Walking Dead [Ongoing...]

John

Transplant
VIP
LOST had a horrible ending. There are still a looking of great Walking Dead episodes to come

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
no shit

It's a show about zombies based on a comic book. I like how you dismiss a show you clearly spend time watching. :clapping:
and I'm merely saying its fallen off after 6 seasons. I like how you get all butthurt when someone does love a zombie show/comic as much as you do:shrug2:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
and I'm merely saying its fallen off after 6 seasons. I like how you get all butthurt when someone does love a zombie show/comic as much as you do:shrug2:
Someone pointing out the hypocrisy of your pretentious act is far from "butthurt". :headpat:

It's retarded. I hate when this garbage is on the television set. One of these days I'm goi g to lose my shit and destroy all the idiot boxes in this house

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
It's retarded. I hate when this garbage is on the television set. One of these days I'm goi g to lose my shit and destroy all the idiot boxes in this house
I choose to pick my battles and TV isn't one of them. It's job is to entertain us. Different people are entertained by different things and that's ok.