• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Superior Donuts

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I think Charlie Sheen has cursed CBS. Since 2 and a half men and Big Bang (which was on at the time Sheen had his meltdown) they haven't been able to come up with even one watchable comedy.

Superior Donuts was painful to watch, it was the first and last episode I ever expect to watch. :naw:

Ardvark

Ditto.
All networks are struggling honestly and WHY does every new sitcom have old actors.
Those guys from friends and everyone loves Raymond try new sitcoms every year

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I like Kevin Can Wait, Great Indoors, and Life in Pieces on CBS for newer shows

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I've only heard of the first show mentioned. Isn't there a Big Bang Theory show? I didn't think that one had Sheen in it. Not sure why a show named, "Superior Donuts," would ever be good.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Yeah, **** these shitty shows... What's good here, Donut Haus?
I have yet to find a really good donut here. Fractured Prune on Colorado Blvd is a cool idea, kind of like the Chipotle of donuts, but I didn't love the donut itself when I went there.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I have yet to find a really good donut here. Fractured Prune on Colorado Blvd is a cool idea, kind of like the Chipotle of donuts, but I didn't love the donut itself when I went there.

Texas has the best donuts, you should move back there and take 10 -20 other Texans with you.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I thought it was kinda funny. Plus it has PEG BUNDY!!!
She's better in a drama than comedy - awesome in The Shield and Sons of Anarchy. Hot for an old lady, too -- I don't know what Al's problem was back in the day.