• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Trump Victory Speech

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
One can only hope that if she is indicted and Obama pardons her she will at least have zero shot at becoming president.
I don't believe that would hurt her chances at being President. The people voting for her already must not have a problem with her history and they'll just blame Republicans for trying to keep a woman out of the white house.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
letting the government limit commerce....commie.
I didn't say whether I approved or not. It's the only way to defeat China's super cheap manufacturing capabilities. But since you support those abilities, it must mean you support slave labor. Right?

I can jump to conclusions too.

Is the gov limiting me by forcing me to pay federal taxes?

Last edited:

Secretary Ridge

Donald Trump resumed his march to Make America Great Again today. He must keep up the work he has begun. So far he has taken steps down the path to foster a safer and more prosperous America. He must continue down that path.

God Bless,
Dayvonne Ridge, Secretary of J.U.O.T.