• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New features Vbulletin 5

willie53

First of all i am not looking for users to sign on to my site altough it would be nice i just wanted to show some of the new features of VB5.3.0 RC1 (and i am sure BOP knows of them) which can be seen in the following video i made it also features a theme i created to which i would like your honest opinion i may or may not release it the live demo can be found here

And the video can be found
Regards Willie

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
You lost me by the 1 minute mark. If you're going to make a video demoing new features, you need to do some voiceover to explain them and not just have background noise being recorded.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Why is a .uk site doing a 9/11 tribute site? If it is a 9/11 tribute forum why are there forums like "humor?" So many questions...

Anyway, I doubt anyone here really cares about the functions of VB5, just not that type of site, but good luck with yours.