• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The shortest 10 weeks in TV - GoT, Veep, Silicon Valley on HBO

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
10 short weeks of Game of Thrones coming to an end. Veep and Silicon Valley too.

Without getting into too many spoilers that early scene in GoT reminded me 9/11... Wow. And then there was Arye. Another wow...

And Veep... that wasn't the series finale, there's at least one more season. At the very very end we get some clue (I think) to what next season will be about despite us being led to believe it will be anything but.

Silicon Valley I have't watched yet.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
John Snown will firm an alliance with his aunt and destroy the white walkers using her dragons.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
So this year Veep started last night, along with the third and final season of The Leftovers. For some reason Silicon Valley starts next week, and Game of Thrones is anyone's guess, not anytime soon for sure.

Veep Spoiler ahead:

At the very end of last season's last episode, at the end of the credits even, just after the new President got to the White House to take over the senile guy told the new President, thinking it was Selina, "Good news, found the missing ballots in Nevada, you won!"

Had Selina won Nevada there would have been no electoral tie and she would have remained President.

So it was logical to conclude that little fact would figure into the new season- in fact the entire season might have been a legal challenge to the sitting President that Selina really won and should be sworn in instead.

However, unfortunately it seems, the new season starts a year after the events of last season, where most everyone has moved on and the lost ballots will never likely be brought up again.

Still, a funny show though.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I really enjoy Veep. I think Richard is F'n gold :clapping: “Never forget. Oh, sorry! That’s the Holocaust. Totally forgot.”

Wife thinks that Amy's dude is going to break it off with her. That will leave her needing a job and available to fill Jonah's needs.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have been rewatching Veep from the beginning, it is good stuff. It's shocking how much sort of came true with Trump.