• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

NFL week 4

8 sacks yesterday, your QB is prob limping today....like I said, fire that worthless hippie, and OT doesn't occur :agree:
Hey G....

Did ya know that the Dolphins lost to the Cards yesterday?

IF he is limping..nobody in :az: cares.....but maybe his Mama...

He was 2nd string anyway. lol
:rotflmao: The Team you LOVE lost to the Shitty Cards.....:owned:

:jump: ;)
:beerchug:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
I never said they won, I said they got beat sucker... indeed another squandered effort in the win column, but no question about it, at least they beat this shit outta them.

If there isn't a let down game next week, cincy better bring the house :hoos:

I never said they won, I said they got beat sucker... indeed another squandered effort in the win column, but no question about it, at least they beat this shit outta them.

If there isn't a let down game next week, cincy better bring the house :hoos:
:jump::jump::jump::jump:

SO....you are calling a loss by a team... actually a win because of who they lost too? :puzzled:

Um...I'd HOPE their coach doesn't agree w/that logic...:rotflmao:

As much as I hate KK....I bet he didn't mind the sacks since the team he plays for WON! unlike that QB on the Tuna's team.

;) I really don't care....but thought the Fins had that game.:panic:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
:jump::jump::jump:

He's led your shitty team to a 4-0 record thus far, you better get on board

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
I never said the fish won, I said they beat the shit outta phx... didn't I said this already?

Kolb is a good QB for that team, let him sponge sacks since nobody blocks!!

I never said the fish won, I said they beat the shit outta phx... didn't I said this already?

Kolb is a good QB for that team, let him sponge sacks since nobody blocks!!
:jump: No explain it to me again....I forgot WHICH team is now 4-0?

:rotflmao: How bad is the league if the Cards are unbeaten? :loser:

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
:jump: No explain it to me again....I forgot WHICH team is now 4-0?

:rotflmao: How bad is the league if the Cards are unbeaten? :loser:

LOL, dude stop acting like you're a rams fan jjj

Hey, az has a killer defense and some baller receivers, just cuz the o line is swiss cheese, doesn't make you the rams!! They could be 2-2 I'm sure, but todays league is about parody, and anyone that shows up can chalk up a W.

If you want to get some tin foil out, the cards are parodys poster child jjj

LOL, dude stop acting like you're a rams fan jjj

Hey, az has a killer defense and some baller receivers, just cuz the o line is swiss cheese, doesn't make you the rams!! They could be 2-2 I'm sure, but todays league is about parody, and anyone that shows up can chalk up a W.

If you want to get some tin foil out, the cards are parodys poster child jjj
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

The Cards do and will suck...give them time to shoot themselves in the feet a few more times. lol