• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Duck dynasty

John

Transplant
VIP
I started watching it about a month ago. Its pretty funny and they seem like good people (scripted or not).

Did you know that Phil has a masters degree and and was starting QB @ LA Tech? He could have gone to the NFL. His back up was Terry Bradshaw. I think they all have a college degree minus Si.

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
I started watching it about a month ago. Its pretty funny and they seem like good people (scripted or not).

Did you know that Phil has a masters degree and and was starting QB @ LA Tech? He could have gone to the NFL. His back up was Terry Bradshaw. I think they all have a college degree minus Si.
I heard he didn't go pro because it would interfere with hunting season- true or not, it is a great reason.

Agree that we don't care if it is scripted- it is a good comedy. God, family and guns along with blowing things up on a regular basis has made it a favorite of my man. We ran across a marathon of it months back and got hooked- we would never have sought it out.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Is is scripted but the Robinson's really are like that in person. We had Willie and Kaye come to our statewide DU 75th Anniversary celebration this past august. They signed autographs and took photos with 400 people and Willie gave a 30 minute inspirational speech. Their entire appearance fee of 10k went to their church's building campaign.