• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

the Masters

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Who's going and who's watching at work?

I haven't gone in three years but it a great experience even if PC correctness forced them to mess with membership standards.

:mrtiphat:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Watching Sunday and in the evenings. I've gotta work until then :(

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
I'll be watching here, it's nice being 6 hours ahead, I can watch at home. I went to the Wed practice round and par 3 tournament in 2007. What an awesome experience. :wifey: and I are making pimento cheese sandwiches this week. Master's week is one of my favorite weeks ALL year.

what's up BEETCHES? (I'm 2 liters deep on some German Hefeweizen)

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
how the fawk does do Player/Nicholas/Palmer hit the ball they way they do still. I've been playing since I was 7, and I'm only mediocre, they are old as shit and are crushing it out of the sand.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I've got a buddy who won a college national championship in golf, the state amateur, numerous tournaments etc and he's been struggling to get his tour card for years. It is such a completely different level of skill.

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
getting a tour card is fawking HARD! I've only known one guy to puruse it and got close but he never did anything other than be a club pro. It is definitely a whole different level.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
how do you get your stache to do that?

for sure. I've not been blessed with being an expert at any one thing, but extremely mediocre at EVERYTHING. :jump:
its a blessing and a curse

I've got a buddy who won a college national championship in golf, the state amateur, numerous tournaments etc and he's been struggling to get his tour card for years. It is such a completely different level of skill.
the pro i worked for in san antonio was fawking ridiculously good. cool as shit too.