• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Crazy bitch rams cheating ex's house with her vehicle

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
crazy bitches. True story, I'll try to be brief. About 10 of my friends used to hang out at this girls house back around 2003 timeframe. Her sister was divorced from this guy Carey, who liked to drink...a lot. It was summer and we were all hanging out in the garage/driveway of her house. Carey drove a jacked up F-250 from the early 90s and had been drinking all day/night and went four wheeling locally when he hit a telephone pole , it fell onto the truck and dented the roof. He drove to her house and started making a scene over, nothing. He ended up in a fist fight in the driveway with someone else, nothing major. His ex was screaming at him to leave and he stormed off and started his truck, then proceeded to drive it, pedal to the floor into the back of her VW jetta, destroying the back end, then left. She called the cops, told them where to find him and that he was drunk (he got home before the cops found him). Funny part is that HE paid for the VW jetta that he destroyed.

mcatdtJEEP

an ex-hubby here in town text his wife that he was coming up to her work (Waffle house) and going to kill her and her coworkers. He proceeded to drive his truck through the waffle house.

Of course it made the local paper and listed the wife's name. She had the same last name as me and her first name was the same as my cousin's wife. (she has my last name).

So when they listed who the wife was, of course, I think "holy fawk, my cousin snapped and tried to kill her"

Turns out, the victim is unrelated to me (despite the unique last name and even the same spelling of that last name)

Of course, her facebook BLEW UP that night, too. lol

tooms

Three Hole Wonder
VIP
She did more damage to her car then the house. Dumbass.

If you're going to get back at someone, be strategic about it not stupid.

theBucketeer

Your superior
I suspect the driver of the Highlander will cover the damage to the vehicle as well as the house once it's all sorted. I certainly salute the effort.

Dr. Evil

I suspect the driver of the Highlander will cover the damage to the vehicle as well as the house once it's all sorted. I certainly salute the effort.
You have to admit that the person was trying. The execution was lacking. I'd like to seen a bit more effort. :melvin: