• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Wheelin' a Subaru

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Years ago, some kids passed us by on Golden Spike in a sedan. We never saw them again.

Cool video.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I can just picture it falling over backwards and being stuck in the vehicle unable to open the doors. :panic:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You mean like this? This is my buddy Clint. I'm the one behind the camera (sh!tty tape). He took his XJ to a body shop in Omaha and told them to straighten it out enough to mount glass in it and replaced rear hatch. He still wheels it, wrinkles and all.

http://s278.photobucket.com/user/TailLights/media/Moab%20EJS%20Movies/ClintsRoll.mp4.html
That was bad, but on the side isn't AS bad... Had it gone completely upside down, then you are trapped under water.

Some people are :nuts:

JLS

JUOT Refugee
VIP
I prefer "trails" dirty/muddy with ruts, decent sized hills, and some basic obstacles.
Pretty much nothing too technical or crazy.