• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Without evil there could be no good. The universe is all about balance.

I think Joe about nailed what I would ask.
your answer would work with Joe's question as well. You can't be grateful for everyday things without suffering of those who, in your mind, may not deserve it :paper:

I would ask, "so did my triathlon days trigger my diabetes?"

:pirate:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
So if Satan punishes all of the evil-doers who told you to **** off, doesn't that mean he's a good guy?

Ralph

VIP
What do you mean? African or European swallow? :rotflmao:

Edit: didn't see that someone already asked this! Oops!
The only thing worse than being that person who brings up a ragged out Monty Python line... Is that person who brings it up after the fact :dunce:

Jjj

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
So if Satan punishes all of the evil-doers who told you to **** off, doesn't that mean he's a good guy?
Pretty sure satan isn't the one punishing you. He's just the guy who shoves pineapples up your ass for all eternity (that's his own punishment). That, by the way, isn't your punishment. It's just the torment. The punishment is standing before The Creator (the moment of clarity, enlightenment and warmth), experiencing His glory, then being banished to the cold, dark, lonely depths of hell.

Remember kids, God loves you. :pirate:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Pretty sure satan isn't the one punishing you. He's just the guy who shoves pineapples up your ass for all eternity (that's his own punishment). That, by the way, isn't your punishment. It's just the torment. The punishment is standing before The Creator (the moment of clarity, enlightenment and warmth), experiencing His glory, then being banished to the cold, dark, lonely depths of hell.

And you honestly believe shit like this is true?

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP

Drink every drop now.:rotfjump:

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I don't think I'd have anything to ask other than "whats up"

I figure all the answers would become apparent once we arrive, like some big "ah ha" moment.