• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

TacoBell Breakfast Review - Waffle Taco, AM Crunch Wrap, and more...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I didn't eat all of it. I didn't even touch the Burrito as it says in the post.

The vast majority of the grilled taco, waffle taco, and crunchwrap I did eat- but I had some help.

:charley:

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
I didn't eat all of it. I didn't even touch the Burrito as it says in the post.

The vast majority of the grilled taco, waffle taco, and crunchwrap I did eat- but I had some help.

:charley:
You gonna kill your doggy, feeding him that crap.

John

Transplant
VIP
Not to sound all elitist, but I'm so glad I quit fast food. I get Zaxby's once a month and that's it. I feel a lot better.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Not to sound all elitist, but I'm so glad I quit fast food. I get Zaxby's once a month and that's it. I feel a lot better.
I love fast food. I've basically quit it though. Get the occasional taco bell or chikfila, but that's like once a month at most.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I love fast food. I've basically quit it though. Get the occasional taco bell or chikfila, but that's like once a month at most.
I am, however, planning on taco bell breakfast this morning..... if I can remember to stop. Sometimes, its like I'm on autopilot and I don't remember to deviate from my normal route.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Passed through the fast food strip on the way to the bank. Taco Bell was dead, McD's had a few cars, and Dunkin Donuts was packed.

Wait, Friday during Lent, that means no bacon for the righteous. My bad.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Got the AM Crunchwrap combo with the Cinnabon Delights and an AM grilled Taco for $1 more. Selected the :bacon: option for both.

I think I'd need to eat 5 grilled tacos to not be hungry anymore, and this is coming from someone that typically skips breakfast. Was pretty bland too. Might try a sausage taco if I go back sometime.

The Cinnabon Delights were awesome. If I'd known I only got 2 with the combo, I'd have ordered a few extra. Really good in that "I know this is probably going to put me in a coma" type of way.

The AM Crunchwrap was a lot better than the taco, but that's not saying much. It wasn't horrible, but didn't leave me wanting another. I don't have any real context in which to compare it to something else though because I typically don't eat fast food. I think I'd just rather have a bacon egg and cheese biscuit from McDonalds.

Oh... and now my stomach hurts. :eek:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The more I think about it the more they really need to go to real bacon instead of these bacon bits.