• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

TacoBell Breakfast Review - Waffle Taco, AM Crunch Wrap, and more...

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
The more I think about it the more they really need to go to real bacon instead of these bacon bits.
I thought mine had real bacon in it, but I admit that I didn't pay much attention since I ate the taco while driving and devoured the chruchwrap as soon as I got to my desk. Oddly, eating that little taco on the drive in made me super hungry. For that matter, I'm actually still hungry. WTF? I don't even eat breakfast during the week.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Eating a little breakfast makes you more hungry than eating none- it gets your digestive system started for the day.

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
Eating a little breakfast makes you more hungry than eating none- it gets your digestive system started for the day.
Although what you say is true, it wasn't Breakfast that was kick starting his day, it was MSG and overly processed food that tricked your body into thinking it just ate food. That feeling of still being hungry is your body telling you that you just got 0 nutrients from what you just ate and is asking for micronutrients so that it may function correctly.

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
Taco Bell breakfast? Diarrhea lunch.

Gross. Gas-mart bacon egg & cheeses are less dangerous.