• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Amazon Echo

wank

unknown entity
VIP
Kind of like it Wouldnt have to ever say let me google it again or pick up the cell when busy

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Computer- What time is it?

Computer- What time is it in Spain?

Computer- Play something by Frank Sinatra.

I wonder where it gets the music to play from? Your personal library? Youtube?

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Streams from I heart radio, prime, your stuff, tune in radio, etc

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
No. Siri is in a small phone you need to carry on you anywhere you go. This is in a convenient cylinder that plugs in and never moves. :shrug:
so.... siri is better... cause when i'm at home, she's there... and when i'm on the move... she's there????

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
so.... siri is better... cause when i'm at home, she's there... and when i'm on the move... she's there????
We both leave our phones away from us quite frequently at home as to not be distracted by stupid emails/texts, especially on weekends.
I think this has some promise, and for 100 bucks....no big deal.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
If I get an Echo I'm going to change it's name to Asshole. As in, "Hey Asshole, play some Van Halen!" or "Hey Asshole, what's the forecast?"

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Same here. I'll put it in the garage and call it "shithead" and ask what's the size of of XYZ bolt on a LJ questions.
Damn, asking it Jeep install questions would be brilliant!