• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I humbly submit to the JUOT collective the following proposed JK mod for ridicule

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
WFs Most Popular JK LiftShock Setup - KJ Combo Deal

Calling it a "KJ combo" is a play on the initials of the Wrangler Forum moderator who indirectly designed the combination. It's not for a Liberty.

I would get the fixed LCAs since I actually wheel this thing. I'm torn about getting all 8 fixed arms from Teraflex and being done with it.

I may also get a couple of spacers for up front, my bumper and winch are placing a lot of weight on the front. I need to see how the springs from this kit settle for most people (some say it's already a bit nose high). I don't plan on a rear bumper/tire carrier, I was going to use the Teraflex HD tire carrier kit that supports the tailgate and existing mounts.

Because I am limiting my purchase to car payment money that I'm no longer sending to the bank since March, the lift goes on now - and it may be 2-3 months before I can swing tires and wheels. :banghead:. I refuse to hit savings or carry a balance on a card.

I will now sit back and prepare for my humiliation, taking notes about how Jeeps suck, the lift on your Jeep (that also sucks) is better than this, and how tiny my penis is.

:/self:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I actually really like the RS900XLs I threw on the HD, BUT I wasn't aware that rancho had discontinued the in cab adjustable remote. The fronts are easy to adjust, just turn the wheels, but the rears require a crawl on the ground so they stay at 4 while the fronts are on 5 at the farm, 3 on the road. One tip, get a thin sharpie and paint the numbers on the dial before you install so you can easily see the numbers when adjusting them later. :bunnydance:

also, rancho runs rebates a few times a year and a set of four rs9000s had a $120 rebate a few months ago if bought from a licensed dealer. My set of shocks was like $230 from 4wheel parts

Last edited:

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
WFs Most Popular JK LiftShock Setup - KJ Combo Deal

Calling it a "KJ combo" is a play on the initials of the Wrangler Forum moderator who indirectly designed the combination. It's not for a Liberty.

I would get the fixed LCAs since I actually wheel this thing. I'm torn about getting all 8 fixed arms from Teraflex and being done with it.

I may also get a couple of spacers for up front, my bumper and winch are placing a lot of weight on the front. I need to see how the springs from this kit settle for most people (some say it's already a bit nose high). I don't plan on a rear bumper/tire carrier, I was going to use the Teraflex HD tire carrier kit that supports the tailgate and existing mounts.

Because I am limiting my purchase to car payment money that I'm no longer sending to the bank since March, the lift goes on now - and it may be 2-3 months before I can swing tires and wheels. :banghead:. I refuse to hit savings or carry a balance on a card.

I will now sit back and prepare for my humiliation, taking notes about how Jeeps suck, the lift on your Jeep (that also sucks) is better than this, and how tiny my penis is.

:/self:
gay.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
RK was an option. I'll likely stick with the TF for the same reason I went with the OME/JKS on my TJ - mild wheeling, daily driver, KISS.
The RK springs I put on the JK were excellent. 1.75" lift let me fit 35's and cost under $300. No other mods necessary.

edit: except wheel spacers simply because I wanted to keep the Rubi wheels.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
The RK springs I put on the JK were excellent. 1.75" lift let me fit 35's and cost under $300. No other mods necessary.

shouldn't have sold your shit to him

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP

Did you have to correct caster at all? Any issues with the front driveshaft banging the exhaust cross-over when disconnected?