• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

parking lot booty

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
What's the crime here? Animals have sex in public all the time. We don't arrest dogs and cats for this.

serfur1

bici italia
VIP
That is where I live :facepalm: pretty funny. It wasn't in the "best" part of town. I bet bath salts/meth was involved.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I had explosive shits from one of those in a portalet with 20 people waiting in line from one of those. Had to rip strips of material from my shirt to clean up. No more food from dreadlocked trustafarians for me jjj

Last edited:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I had explosive shits from one of those in a portalet with 20 people waiting in line from one of those. Has to rip strips of fun my shirt to clean up. No more food from dreadlocked trustafarians for me jjj

jjj

I bet that was fun

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Nohing like hovering in a sweltering plastic box in 100 degree weather with acid tripping maggots banging on the door

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Those things are a gamble when you feel right, I can't imagine having to be in their shitting my guts out for any length of time.

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
Somewhere there a set of parents who are wondering just where it he fawk they went wrong. :banghead:

BTW - extra points to the super dude for hitting on the reporter while she interviewed him. :clapping: