• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I Made A Mistake, I Bought A Lemon Jeep

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
2014+ Grand Cherokees and that new Egg looking Cherokee thing have to be the biggest junkpiles on the road. I am amazed Chrysler is still in business. The Wranger seems to be spared since it does not have that nightmare transmission or computer used in the 14+ Grand Clunkokee

:bigrofl:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
2014+ Grand Cherokees and that new Egg looking Cherokee thing have to be the biggest junkpiles on the road. I am amazed Chrysler is still in business. The Wranger seems to be spared since it does not have that nightmare transmission or computer used in the 14+ Grand Clunkokee

:bigrofl:
It really is amazing considering they are built on the old Benzo ML platform, have pretty good drivetrains and look pretty good. Like every oldskul jeeper, i hope they get this shit fixed before the wagoneer comes back. :sumo:

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
No shit, we have a 2014 GC that has had its fair share of computer problems.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
My 2012 was ok but remember seeing once the 14 came out how it was riddled with problems that have never been fixed.

Just bang on the dash to start it..

Bro, we gave you 9 speeds. You expect ALL of them to work?

CHEROKEE RIG

You expect a working speedo? Pfftt

lol

Just climb in through the rear hatch