• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Germans engineer super fast turtles using Lego Wheels

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I can't speak German so I'm taking an educated guess at what they are saying but I suspect it's something like "We needed to make turtles faster, turtles are like tanks, and we germans like fast tanks."

Also the woman says "LEGO is the final solution to the slow turtle problem."

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Silly engineers

They should have used the swiveling flat 4 square and the single wheels for airplanes

That would take some of the wheel drag away.

Last edited:

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
I don't know that I could call gluing $1 worth of legos to a turtle "german engineering"...

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
That German is a veterinarian, not an engineer. I expect the Bundesstaat TÜV Durchsetzung to knock at his door, take away his Legos and delete that embarrassing YouTube video.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
I already eluded to that with the TUV. That sucked, every mod I made I had to visit them if I did not have a certificate.

That German is a veterinarian, not an engineer. I expect the Bundesstaat TÜV Durchsetzung to knock at his door, take away his Legos and delete that embarrassing YouTube video.