• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

COD Black Ops 3

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'm totally "out of it" I guess. I'm lost.

I thought this was a war game, with soldiers.

I'm watching a video with a guy getting murdered by some whore, a boxer, a magician, and a crooked cop.

Then I start to play and it tells me to turn into some kind of mutant beast?

WTF is going on here. :banghead:

I know it's "Zombie Mode" while I wait for the rest to install- but WTF.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Holy sh!t... I live for 2 minutes and have to wait through 3 minutes of cut scenes to play again. :banghead:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
No clue what you're talking about. Maybe a PS4 thing. I think mine started out taking out an air traffic control tower, shooting down a plane, then using the crash as cover to break some guys out of a detention center.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
No. I played a little campaign then jumped into hardcore team deathmatch.

I thought it was fawking silly too. For some reason it installs Zombie mode first, but for some reason Zombie mode is some kind of 1920's thing..made zero sense.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Finally started the campaign today... sigh... used to GTA5 controls. Can't all FPS's agree on a standard layout?

Finally started the campaign today... sigh... used to GTA5 controls. Can't all FPS's agree on a standard layout?
fawk bro.

Life is tough...here I am stressing out about a million dollar deal, and getting my ass chewed by a VP of Sales.......

and poor you, has to deal with shitty controls for your childrens video game.

sucks bro.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
video games are for children.
real men don't play that garbage.

they hunt, fawk, fix things, fish........
Despite the fact that I don't actually hunt, I probably do all of those things better than you and still play video games when I find time. Also, real men can eat a meal without adding copious amounts of Mexican green ketchup.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Despite the fact that I don't actually hunt, I probably do all of those things better than you and still play video games when I find time. Also, real men can eat a meal without adding copious amounts of Mexican green ketchup.
:jump:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Anyone know how to use the defensive special ability?

Specifically I chose "Prophet" and I can enable and shoot the offensive weapon, the Tempest gun... but no idea how I can activate the defensive "Glitch" and when I google for it of course I only find glitches in the game rather than Glitch the special ability.