• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Walking Dead [Ongoing...]

John

Transplant
VIP
Ok, let's entertain that theory. If that's true then how would he get out of that mess? He was totally cornered by a mass of walkers.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
As a newcomer to the show - where's the military? If infected? Where's the military hardware? A few circle guns could wipe out any herd of walkers. Dumb.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Ok, let's entertain that theory. If that's true then how would he get out of that mess? He was totally cornered by a mass of walkers.
Zombie camo!

and there was clearly a nice wooded area on the other side of that fence that was zombie free. He squeezed through an opening like a dog going under a fence.

My question is, did Rick finally get bitten on his hand? :pirate:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Zombie camo!

and there was clearly a nice wooded area on the other side of that fence that was zombie free. He squeezed through an opening like a dog going under a fence.

My question is, did Rick finally get bitten on his hand? :pirate:
got stabbed. He may have to cut the hand off like comic Rick :spinonhead:

When they fell off the other guy was clearly headed toward landing on Glenn. That's actually what I thought was going on with Glenn about to use him as a shield. In watching (and re-watching) that scene, it certainly implies Glenn is being eaten, but it's not a completely clear shot. The camera angle is low, not a clear top-down view until the end where it's a far away shot that does't show much and you don't see the other guy at all. Not sure how I'd feel about Glenn NOT being dead, but between the camera angles, other guy looking like he was going to land on him, and being at the base of a dumpster he could crawl under it's possible Glenn isn't dead.

If he still is alive, it's probably going to be at least a couple episodes before we see him again. Probably just Morgan back-story for the next show, then perhaps the group moving on or otherwise busy dealing with the W guys while believing he is dead. Maybe he'll show up (unless he's really dead) for the mid-season finale?