• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

World War II Documentaries

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
I've been binge watching WWII documentaries. World War II from Space has been one of my favorites, followed by World War II Spy School. Nazi Mega Weapons is intense... Long and detailed but it's interesting.

Anyone else interested in this stuff? :oldman:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I've been binge watching WWII documentaries. World War II from Space has been one of my favorites, followed by World War II Spy School. Nazi Mega Weapons is intense... Long and detailed but it's interesting.

Anyone else interested in this stuff? :oldman:
Find and watch World at War. One of the best, from when WWII vets were still reasonably young .

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
WWII from space? Never heard of it.

Started watching Nazi Mega Weapons but got bored, seemed like same stuff I've heard about over and over.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I've been to the Reichsparteigelande and Neutraubling where they made the Messerschmidt planes. I managed to enrage the dude giving us the tour in Neutraubling by commenting that we missed a spot when the entire area leveled except one building.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
40 miles from ground zero. Always roll heavy :shrug: TGiving night I think we were getting shot at while at work. :jump:

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
One of the most ****ed up ones I watched was about the more radical Nazi groups the Germans sent into Poland and other places. It showed a Nazi walk up to a little kid sitting on a bench and blow its head off, then he gunned down the others around. The documentary interviewed an old woman who was there for that scene and she later shot that Nazi in the head. She hid in a pile of dead bodies to escape. Crazy shit.

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
I used to watch "Victory at Sea" in black and white with my dad when I was a kid, he would point out the ship he was on fighting the Japs.

He was on the USS Louisville and they got hit by a Kamikaze. He was wounded but the ship stayed afloat.