• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

O'Dell Beckham

Full season suspensions are only for the marijuana smokers. Physical assault on another player gets only one game.

It's football. It's physical. Don't like it, watch soccer. jjj
I don't see this as being any different than a boxer punching his opponent before or after the round starts. Once the play is over any physical contact is unnecessary.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The refs failed at their jobs in that game (and apparently in 3 others for that crew throughout the season).

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Do you always have video/gif/pictorial/reference substantiation at a moments notice for Alabama beating ______? Is it like a log or some shit? How do you even remember all of that shit?

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Do you always have video/gif/pictorial/reference substantiation at a moments notice for Alabama beating ______? Is it like a log or some shit? How do you even remember all of that shit?
You boise fans don't take this shit seriously. trust me