• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New cat

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
It's been my experience that males are friendlier, females tend to be more aloof.
Mine too, except for the female 3 legged shop cat at work. She starts drooling when I walk in and would very much like if I scratched the top of her head indefinitely.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
There was a cat at one place I worked part time many years ago. The place was a surplus electronics joint, housed in an ancient hotel building downtown. It did have rats & mice, thus the cat. She had a special parts box on the checkout counter, with a lamp above it for warmth, and she would lay in that box all day and customers would pet her while they waited to check out. Her name was

wait for it....

Fart.
Because when she did, you would leave the area or choke. And she did, frequently. If customers said anything, the standard response was, "She's been here longer than any of us, so we can't say anything. Sorry."