• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

You can just back it out...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
When I could stand... easy 6'4" with shoes on and such 6'5". Worse, I had shorter legs and taller torso than most so when I sat down I appeared even taller- it severely limited my choice of vehicle. Even my WJ my hair (when I had it) would hit the ceiling, I'd need to keep a brush in it. When I finally buzzed me head my head didn't technically touch the roof anymore.

The QX56 with a few inches to spare was a total luxury.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
When I could stand... easy 6'4" with shoes on and such 6'5". Worse, I had shorter legs and taller torso than most so when I sat down I appeared even taller- it severely limited my choice of vehicle. Even my WJ my hair (when I had it) would hit the ceiling, I'd need to keep a brush in it. When I finally buzzed me head my head didn't technically touch the roof anymore.

The QX56 with a few inches to spare was a total luxury.
I have a coworker that's about your size.

One day a group of us were going out to lunch. I think it was six of us, so we needed to take two vehicles. I opted to drive and another guy had a crew cab truck so we could fit all 6 of us...

I figured that logic would prevail when people wandered over to the truck or to my car....

Shrek began to follow me. I'm like, "You can't ride with me."...

He was like "Huh, Why?"

"I DROVE THE MIATTA.!"

"oh"...