• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Walking dead finale...

I've decided that people who are "in" to this series either lack IQ, are slightly retarded or have some form of autism.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I've decided that people who are "in" to this series either lack IQ, are slightly retarded or have some form of autism.
I find it amusing that you "insult" people who are interested in different things than you are by calling them autistic. I'm sure it's some manner of strange "holier than thou" thing, but it's interesting and odd at the same time.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
So it's not Carl and it's not Rick. Glenn?

In the comics it was Glenn (apparently), but that doesn't mean much. It was confirmed that it's a viewer favorite, so not a red shirt. I'm not sure if Eugene would be considered a viewer favorite, but it did seem like they were setting him up to die.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
In the comics it was Glenn (apparently), but that doesn't mean much. It was confirmed that it's a viewer favorite, so not a red shirt. I'm not sure if Eugene would be considered a viewer favorite, but it did seem like they were setting him up to die.
Glenn or Eugene.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
They typically make the show about the person that is going to die. I'm not sure it's Eugene. He drives off then they skip to him being captured. The episode didn't flow very well at all.

I'm not convinced the person is dead. Could be Eugene, Glenn, or Abraham. Maybe Michonne if they didn't kill her. Might be Rick too....

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Glenn if they true to the books, Daryl if not. Eugene is essential to the story later while Glenn isnt and Daryl isn't in the books

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Eugene was tortured and sold them out under torture- or threat of torture. Rick was pissed at him.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Eugene makes the ammo for the battles with the whisperers later. I'm only read up to when Negan escapes prison :shush:

Eugene makes the ammo for the battles with the whisperers later. I'm only read up to when Negan escapes prison :shush:
Yes, but the show doesn't follow the comics exactly (Daryl isn't in the comics at all). I also thought it was telling when they made a point of showing Eugene turning over to Rick instructions on how to make ammo.

Obviously it could be anyone other than Carl or Rick but my guess in order of probability is: Eugene, Glenn, Abraham, Michonne (sp?) or Daryl. Daryl being the biggest question mark as he is one of if not the biggest fan favorite yet his character isn't in the comics. Anyone else would feel like a cop-out, killing more of a supporting character than one of the core players.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I saw where they haven't filmed the scene yet, so they may be watching fan reaction and trying to decide this summer who dies. Daryl or Glenn would be the choice because they are fan favorites.