• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hey gang. How ya'll doing?

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Cornfield pics or we will assume you just found those on the web jjj

What does this one do that your Tahoe didn't?

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Cornfield pics or we will assume you just found those on the web jjj

What does this one do that your Tahoe didn't?
It does the exact same thing just with a few more doo-dads like 2 speed TC, power liftgate, heated leather, homelink, smooth ride suspension with auto level rear shocks bigger 8" screen with Android Auto, Bose stereo... And 28,000 miles less. :mrwave: It also has the HD Trailering pkg so it has the 3.08 instead of 3.42 gears. Little more punch off the line. ///YUKON///

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Looks about right. I ride with seat bottom front raised all the way up, back of seat tilted pedals all the way pushed forward. Ride pretty dirty.

Mike

VIP
Looks nice Corey. I had Android Auto software installed the other day, I like it a lot. Did yours come with Nav?

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Looks nice Corey. I had Android Auto software installed the other day, I like it a lot. Did yours come with Nav?
No nav. I just use google maps nav through android auto. Turn by turn and also incorporates traffic through waze.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Are those houses entirely siding? What's it like on a really windy day there?
It's fine on a windy day. It's all new and energy efficient so my utilities are super cheap. Around here you can only really get brick on front of house unless it was built before 1980ish. The really cool old brick houses are close to St. Louis city.... soooo yea...

Mike

VIP
No nav. I just use google maps nav through android auto. Turn by turn and also incorporates traffic through waze.
Nice, that's what really sold me on it. Does yours display your contacts on the screen? That's the only issue I seem to have with it, unless it didn't sync correctly.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Yes it shows contacts on screen and you can scroll right on the screen. You can also scroll through on display between guages with steering wheel controls. What kind of a RIG is your setup on? I bought mine June 8th with a build date of May 2016 it was pretty much right off the truck.

Mike

VIP
Mine is a 16 Silverado. I guess I don't need Android Auto to show my contacts, I can do that through Bluetooth anyway. Mine was built January 2016 before AA was launched.