• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official post-election crying liberals thread

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
These asshats are absolute blubbering idiots:

Celebrities beg electors to be and vote against Trump | New York Post

#1. How many Republican Electors do they think would vote for Hillary?
#2. Who do they think the Republican controlled House would elect if they swayed enough to not vote Trump but didn't get them to vote for Hillary?
#3. Do they really think that the Republicans in the legislature would risk imploding the country by electing someone other than Trump at this point?

This is just the dumbest crybaby shit I've seen since the day after election day.

Toney Marconi

Fat, drunk, and stupid
VIP
These asshats are absolute blubbering idiots:

Celebrities beg electors to be and vote against Trump | New York Post

#1. How many Republican Electors do they think would vote for Hillary?
#2. Who do they think the Republican controlled House would elect if they swayed enough to not vote Trump but didn't get them to vote for Hillary?
#3. Do they really think that the Republicans in the legislature would risk imploding the country by electing someone other than Trump at this point?

This is just the dumbest crybaby shit I've seen since the day after election day.

What the hell happened to Hotlips :eek:

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Posted in the comment section of an article about Obama's press conference:

Sorry, that’s what I and my friends call (Trump). I can’t bear to hear his voice or see his name in print. I even installed an extension that changes his name to a poop emoji so that I can safely surf the web.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Hillary lost votes to faithless electors. That pleases me. All of the Hollywood buffoons in those videos should go f**k themselves.