• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Mario Bordi "The Rebel Herd"

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

This is "The Rebel Herd" by Mario Bordi.

We've had this framed at my Adirondacks house since before I was born probably. I had my sister bring it to my house last year when she was up there because I wanted something to remember the house by.

But now I'm thinking the right thing to do is send it back, so i decided to try to acquire another one, if it existed.

After a fruitless Google Image Search I posted it on Imgur asking if anyone happened to know the name of it, figuring it was long shot.

Low and behold within minutes two people responded with the correct answer- they indeed recognized it as Mario Bordi's "The Rebel Herd."

Unfortunately there seem to be no active sales of the piece- but eBay will notify me if anyone goes to sell it again.

In the mean time if anyone else sees this for sale anywhere, or has one to sell, please let me know.

:beerchug:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Shipping seems reasonable for something like that