• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

CNN = Very Fake News

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
id shut down most communications - less chance to knit pick the information also he needs to slow down a little and flush out ideas before acting on them. No reason healthcare needed to be pushed through so fast

Don Lemon is by far the worst person on tv right now
hes still more objective than you.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
You know there's a difference in trying to resolve an issue and pandering, don't you? The whole "versus" mentality is completely out of hand, and it makes everyone involved look like a spoiled child.
I understand that, but when the media is heavily invested in pushing the Trump-Russia narrative and latches onto anything and everything they can to keep that narrative alive, how could he go about resolving that issue at hand without taking it directly to the people? I can think of a couple of ways, but every single one would be spun by the media in a way to cast him in a poor light.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Get this through your fawking heads, the main stream media is an arm of the Democratic party for fawks sake. They are doing whatever they can to undermine Trump. This means that he is being trolled by the msm and he is trolling them back, this will go on forever and makes the msm look worse because they don't do it to the Dems like this ever. Take the fawking pill already.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
because you want to wonder, neither side has offered very compelling evidence of anything on any of the russia/surveillance issue. Without evidence did you ever wonder if the russian connection was something to be concerned with? is it coincidence that hyperbole from your side is the hyperbole you choose to wonder about? This bias is why everything is fake :(
I disagree. On one side you have a narrative that doesn't have a basis in reality. On the other, you have a narrative that is based in reality though the allegations aren't proven.

The Trump-Russia thing seemed fake from the beginning as the Dems were loudly proclaiming that "Russia hacked the election" which, despite being preposterous, morphed into Trump colluding with Russia based on a rehashing of the joke about Putin finding Hillary's lost emails. The very foundation of that narrative was born out of politics and, to date, hasn't appeared to have anything more than that as a basis.

The Trump wiretapping on the other hand came out of the leaked information and has a basis in, at very least, the campaign to oust Flynn. That alone proved that there was surveillance and unmasking. It was also leaked and used politically. That's not in question at this point. The only thing in question is "who leaked" it, "why was the surveillance done", and "were any laws broken".

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
I disagree. On one side you have a narrative that doesn't have a basis in reality. On the other, you have a narrative that is based in reality though the allegations aren't proven.

The Trump-Russia thing seemed fake from the beginning as the Dems were loudly proclaiming that "Russia hacked the election" which, despite being preposterous, morphed into Trump colluding with Russia based on a rehashing of the joke about Putin finding Hillary's lost emails. The very foundation of that narrative was born out of politics and, to date, hasn't appeared to have anything more than that as a basis.

The Trump wiretapping on the other hand came out of the leaked information and has a basis in, at very least, the campaign to oust Flynn. That alone proved that there was surveillance and unmasking. It was also leaked and used politically. That's not in question at this point. The only thing in question is "who leaked" it, "why was the surveillance done", and "were any laws broken".
IMHO, you just re-enforced my previous point. :shrug2:

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
IMHO, you just re-enforced my previous point. :shrug2:
How so? Is there anything other than conjecture with the Trump-Russia claim? If not, it's clearly different from the Trump surveillance claim. We know there was surveillance info on team Trump that was unmasked and leaked.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I'm starting to wonder if Trump is smarter than we give him credit for being. We all get the impression that he can be a loose cannon with his Twittering, but maybe he's dropping some of these things out and letting them slow burn to blow up in the media's face after they knee-jerk attack him.

Would be really funny if Susan Rice got charged with a felony for the leaks. Wonder how they'd spin that?
I don't like him because yankee, but anyone who attempts to label him as stupid is a partisan fool.

Ardvark

Dear lord now they are saying it is racist and feminist to accuse rice.

They act like fox said....that stupid nogger botch should stop gabbing with her sloot girlfriends about nsa stuff.....

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Dear lord now they are saying it is racist and feminist to accuse rice.

They act like fox said....that stupid nogger botch should stop gabbing with her sloot girlfriends about nsa stuff.....
jesus does not approve

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
How so? Is there anything other than conjecture with the Trump-Russia claim? If not, it's clearly different from the Trump surveillance claim. We know there was surveillance info on team Trump that was unmasked and leaked.
what evidence do you have about trump survelliance

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
what evidence do you have about trump survelliance
Details of the contents of Michael Flynn's calls were published in the news. Widespread leaks of the surveillance Intel.

To clarify, I'm saying there is indisputable evidence that the surveillance picked up their comms and that those s were leaked. That's not proof that they were targeted or directly wiretapped.

Last edited:

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
and the Russian influence on the election is BS?
I'm not questioning if Russia tried to interfere. I assume they do in all elections. We certainly do. Hell, Obama funded groups to work against Bibi in the Jewish elections.

What I'm saying is baseless is the allegations that Trump colluded with the Russians to interfere in our elections.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Serious question. If you look at all of that objectively, is there anything other than conjecture that points to collusion to influence the election or something more nefarious or could it simply be that Trump's team was doing what any serious contender for the POTUS would do: start establishing communications with other world leaders so that you're ready to go after the election?

Hillary's team had some of the same connections. That in itself doesn't inherently point to something improper. Leaked intel regarding Mike Flynn's comms, on the other hand is not being disputed. His comms were caught by surveillance. His name was unmasked. The comms were widely disseminated. The comms were leaked. At bare minimum, you have incidental collection, questionable unmasking, and illegal leaking. That's teh definition of "where there is smoke, there is fire". With the Trump-Russia allegations, they're claiming his joke about Putin having her emails is the "smoke" in addition to every expected communication or meeting being part of it.

To date, there has been nothing released that actually draws a line between the elections and anything Russia did illegally and nothing connecting to Trump. The only plausible base for even claiming that Russia interfered is the DNC email hacking, where none of the "evidence" has been released for public review.