• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Army is throwing money out of planes...

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Slipped out of the rigging...damn

Someone's in trouble

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Our maintenance division has a cannibalization yard full of HMMWVs that are being stripped for spare parts. They are not worth as much as you think they are. Some have been around since the early 80's and are worn out. They don't air drop the best they have, it's usually the ones that are on the way to DRMO.

Last edited:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Our maintenance division has a cannibalization yard full of HMMWVs that are being stripped for spare parts. They are not worth as much as you think they are. Some have been around since the early 80's and are worn out. They don't air drop the best they have, it's usually the ones that are on the way to DRMO.
Glad for that at least.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm hoping this was a practice air drop and not something they actually needed.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
I'm hoping this was a practice air drop and not something they actually needed.
Sounds like a safe assumption, largely because of American accented idiots filming across a fence. Doesn't look much like a dire need situation.
:beerchug: