• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Wedding rings

Ardvark

So I'm at a conference with 500 or so people and interact with people all week.

Sitting next to the 3rd female who is married (no I'm not hitting on them) who is not wearing a ring.
And no they aren't lying just to get me away from them.
Anyone else see a trend of going ringless

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
For what that shit cost and given that I insure the thing, she better be wearing it!

Actually, I don't ever pay attention to rings. It never even crosses my mind to look. Never did.... which was an issue when I was single.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
:wifey: rarely wears the engagement ring but wears her wedding band most all of the time. The only exception to this is at the gym she wears no ring.

Kathy wears mine, has for years.

I lost weight and my ring kept falling off, and figured I'd get fat again so didn't resize it....just haven't yet. Lol

Ardvark

You could probably hit that if you tried.

Conference strange errywhere
She was kinda flirty, whispered in my ear a couple times much closer than she had too and laid her head down and looked up at me. Etc. Mentioned my wife and that she is down here with me like 10 times. She's from California so I have no idea maybe this is normal for them kinda people.

Or...:party:

For Dan Gallagher (Michael Douglas), life is good. He is on the rise at his New York law firm, is happily married to his wife, Beth (Anne Archer), and has a loving daughter. But, after a casual fling with a sultry book editor named Alex (Glenn Close), everything changes. Jilted by Dan, Alex becomes unstable, her behavior escalating from aggressive pursuit to obsessive stalking. Dan realizes that his main problem is not hiding his affair, but rather saving himself and his family