• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

2015 JK

gcb

VIP
For some reason my wife wanted this. Pretty basic JKU: Freedom Top and 3.73s as only options. I used a "Supplier Discount" for 1% below invoice @ $28.5K. I really wanted Rubicon, but I can't justify a $35K - $40K shitbox that gets 15 mpg.

And just for kicks, here's an awesome CJ7 I saw at the Unlimited Offroad Expo in Louisville this weekend. It was perfect.

gcb

VIP
Time to long arm that biatch and put it on some 37" shoes stat!
Gonna try to find some Rubicon tire/wheel takeoffs, Bestop soft top, and rock rails for the time being. Since my old lady is driving it, I can only do little things.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
I like that color. I'd keep the steelies and put some RIG tires on them. I like that look.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
MAYBE YOU OUGHT TO CONSIDER A 600HP LS SWAP, IT'S DESIGNED FOR THAT SHIT YOU KNOW.
GO READ THE BEGINNING OF MY 2012 JK THREAD. I THINK IN THERE BROCK WAS GOING TO DO THE FIRST EVER LS SWAP TO A YJ BACK LIKE 3 YEARS AGO. HE WAS THE PIONEER. WAIT NEVER MIND HE NEVER ACTUALLY TURNED A WRENCH ON THE THING AT ALL.

:clapping:

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
GO READ THE BEGINNING OF MY 2012 JK THREAD. I THINK IN THERE BROCK WAS GOING TO DO THE FIRST EVER LS SWAP TO A YJ BACK LIKE 3 YEARS AGO. HE WAS THE PIONEER. WAIT NEVER MIND HE NEVER ACTUALLY TURNED A WRENCH ON THE THING AT ALL.

:clapping:
CAN BE COMPLETED OVER A LUNCH HOUR I HEAR.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
You're right, I've never turned a wrench on any of the 5 jeeps I've had over the last 20 years. jjj enjoy the new heads on your bolton queen :clapping:

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
You're right, I've never turned a wrench on any of the 5 jeeps I've had over the last 20 years. jjj enjoy the new heads on your bolton queen :clapping:
I'M SORRY MY BOLT ON QUEEN CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO THAT BAD ASS 87 STOCK YJ RUSTING IN YOUR YARD THAT HASN'T MOVED IN A DECADE

:wharfrat: