• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Blunt Talk

Ardvark

He lost a $30,000 scholarship and as a result had to leave school for that and I said, isn't this pretty low grade stuff, he said yes. If your going to risk 30K you should make it worth it

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
He lost a $30,000 scholarship and as a result had to leave school for that and I said, isn't this pretty low grade stuff, he said yes. If your going to risk 30K you should make it worth it
It would be awesome if you got like 10% of the scholarship they saved in cash as a bonus every time you make a bust.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
You take joy in ruining a kids future for a small amount of low grade pot? What if they fired you for being a repressed homosexual?

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Oh boohoo. Whatever you do don't make the student responsible
Kids in their late teens are kids. They are not responsible. You are supposed to be teaching them responsibility, not ruining their lives over $100 worth of a plant.

Ardvark

No lives were ruined.
He should have never been in school. If anything I am now allowing the 30,000 to be given to someone who will appreciate it and actually benefit from being here. I made someone else's life better