• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Has everyone winterized their car yet?

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
Finished installing a SnowBear residential duty snow plow on my Trailblazer. Pops used it on his Ranger the last few years. Pretty easy to install and works well.
Oh, and I put new wiper blades on too.
All set.

Ralph

VIP
Finished installing a SnowBear residential duty snow plow on my Trailblazer. Pops used it on his Ranger the last few years. Pretty easy to install and works well.
Oh, and I put new wiper blades on too.
All set.
Snowbear makes nice light duty stuff. I dealt with them a lot back in the HD days.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Snowbear makes nice light duty stuff. I dealt with them a lot back in the HD days.
Pretty sure they wouldn't last a season for me. But then, I don't clear a residential drive.

Probably having somebody else clear mom's place this winter, at least to open it.

Ralph

VIP
Pretty sure they wouldn't last a season for me. But then, I don't clear a residential drive.

Probably having somebody else clear mom's place this winter, at least to open it.
It's worth it to spend some time looking for a used plow for CTD.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Yes. New AGM batteries in the Toyota and Jeep, and dry gas waiting to go in. Oil changes and wax jobs all around. Plow fairlead and synth plow rope are on the quad already.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Time to change our cars from one form of entertainment to another. Put away the summer rubber and prepare for snow covered excitement. I need to get some good glamour shots of my ride this winter. Such a beautiful car. :agree: