• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

RV / Camper photos, post them up!

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
One of my favorite camp spots on Skiatook lake. Twin Points COE park. 50 amp hookups at all spots.... Lots and lots of space between sites..... Heavily wooded and right along the water.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
Another favorite COE campground on the same Skiatook lake.... Pic from this Easter weekend. I like this park because it is totally primitive. No water, electric, sewer or anything... Just a spot to back in, a fire ring, and a concrete picnic table.

Because it's primitive, we basically have the place to ourselves in the spring and fall... Mine and my coworker's 5th wheel.

Camp sites are literally right on the water....

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
One of our favorite places to camp is
Fielding Lake State Recreation Site
. Behind the RV in this picture is a clear stream that runs off the lake, great for fly fishing. Fielding lake has great fishing but due to the elevation can be cold and still have ice well into July. Look forward to camping there this year.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
I wanna do this in my RV...

This is The Perfect U.S. Road Trip According to Scientists The Bold Italic San Francisco The Bold Italic

Would like to take 1-2 years to do it.

I doubt after retirement my wife and I would ever "full-time" in the RV... I always want a "sticks and bricks" house... But at some point, it would be nice to lease our house for a year or two... During that time hit the road and do that road-trip... Or live in our shop as a home base and travel.... Kinda get it out of our system while we are young and can afford it.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
17' 1998 Dutchmen bumper pull camper in my favorite spot in the world. Single campsite in the Superior National Forest, about 25 miles up dirt roads from the North Shore of Lake Superior, then 3/8 mile down a two rut trail to the pond and campsite. The view is to the West, so you get sunsets over the pond. There is a standing dead white pine across the pond that bald eagles like to sit in to watch for fish in the pond. I've had moose, fox, small animals, and "unknown" things come through the campsite while I was there. I need to get back there this year for sure.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
17' 1998 Dutchmen bumper pull camper in my favorite spot in the world. Single campsite in the Superior National Forest, about 25 miles up dirt roads from the North Shore of Lake Superior, then 3/8 mile down a two rut trail to the pond and campsite. The view is to the West, so you get sunsets over the pond. There is a standing dead white pine across the pond that bald eagles like to sit in to watch for fish in the pond. I've had moose, fox, small animals, and "unknown" things come through the campsite while I was there. I need to get back there this year for sure.

This pic wins!

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
Here is one of mine:

2009 Forest River Surveyor SP189

Here is the other one (yes I spent the night in the walmart parking lot) :jump::

2012 Keystone Bullet 289BH