• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Internet faxing options...

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
Maybe he just doesn't know how to talk to people. When I canceled my account earlier this year, I was done in less than 5 min...

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
They need to give me a person I can talk to. :banghead: It's was 12+ minutes of "oh hold" music.
So, the question is, did I luck out and get someone competent, when they normally aren't? Or did you get the incompetent reject when they normally can take care of it quickly?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Someone called back 7 hours later and I spent another 15+ minutes on hold. The guy was going to transfer me again when I demanded he just cancel the account, that I wasted enough time on this bullshit and I would never do any business with them ever again. He asked who will you use for your faxing needs- I said "None of your damn business. I hate you now. Not you the person, I mean the company you work for because if their policy that makes cancellation so difficult. You personally have been professional and I have nothing against you, so I do apologize for my tone."

He cancelled the account and sent a confirmation email.

I think in hindsight my problem was saying I was cancelling since they raised prices, which is the truth- but they need to send such people to special retention department who can probably match lower prices- which would have been fine if it was 20+ minute waits to speak to these people. Had I just told them I don't need their services anymore, I got a real fax machine they probably would have cancelled me in 2 minutes.