• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Man in the High Castle - Amazon Video

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'm only halfway through the season, I don't see how this stays interesting without time travel. On the other hand there is the possibility the allies still won but the winning powers entered into a conspiracy that they tell their people they lost so they can be more easily controlled, but I fail to see what the USA had to gain from that.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Kinda glad the weather is turning here this weekend so I have an excuse to stay home and watch

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
:wifey: and I watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 last night and like it.

We'll probably keep watching it.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
:wifey: and I watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 last night and like it.

We'll probably keep watching it.
It's really good.

I've been saving the final episode of season 2 for a few days, probably finish it off tonight.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Season 2 was better than season 1 for me... Frankly a lot was answered/did that I was worried never would get answered or never happen.

I hate these 10 episodes tease and wait another year! :banghead:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Season 2 was better than season 1 for me... Frankly a lot was answered/did that I was worried never would get answered or never happen.

I hate these 10 episodes tease and wait another year! :banghead:
So it's going to be close to 2 years. :fp:

But it is coming. October 2018.

Also Amazon greenlit a Season 4! No idea when that will hit... 2020 by my guess.

Season 3 Trailer: