• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ratbirds already lose their trophy

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
on a side note, the post Super Bowl party they were talking about was put on by a friend of mine. Bisciotti spent $1 million on the party, and it was win or lose

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
The investigation remains raw with Ken Allen, who had just been promoted to his dream job as an Atlanta homicide detective. Allen was put in charge of the investigation but saw it hijacked by political forces, which ultimately caused the case to collapse at trial.
“The focus of the case was Ray Lewis, not necessarily because of the evidence but because he was a celebrity,” said Allen. “It was like they were star struck and saw this as a case that could make a career.”
Allen criticized the rush to quickly arrest and indict Lewis for murder. Lewis was questioned by police on Jan. 31 but lied to officers, saying he didn’t know what had happened or who was in his stretch Lincoln Navigator limo. Allen wanted another crack at questioning the hulking linebacker, having talked to Lewis’ limo driver, Bruce Fassett, who said he saw Lewis throw a punch during the fight. Allen disagreed with higher-ups who wanted to arrest him on murder charges.
“I don’t think Ray Lewis ever should have been charged with murder,” Allen said. “I don’t think he committed a murder. He would not have stabbed anybody. He had no reason to stab anybody.”
Allen added, “Instead, we charged him. Then we were outmaneuvered over the course of the case.”
so it is exactly what I keep saying, Atlanta DA went for the headlines instead of a solid case and fawked it all up :paper:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
that Steve Bisciotti is one creepy dude.

Makes me actually miss Modell.
he is a VERY personable guy (like Art was as well) and is always looking at fan experience when he makes decisions with the team. I think we are going to head to The Castle again this spring. Last time we were there, we got to say hi to Ozzie as he was coming out of the workout room :rockz:

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
not sure why Art is still snubbed for the HOF. Sure people in butthurt Cleveland still hate him but that doesn't explain the rest of the country. :shrug:

I remember Ozzie well from his playing days but who would have ever thought in a million years he would become one of the most successful GMs in the NFL.

Crazy.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
not sure why Art is still snubbed for the HOF. Sure people in butthurt Cleveland still hate him but that doesn't explain the rest of the country. :shrug:
People are assholes. Cleveland totally screwed Art (the money that was supposed to go to a new stadium for him went to Jacobs Field, an arena for the Cavs, and the R&R HOF). Art actually did what he thought was best for the city (Vote for the expansion team, Lerner as the owner, force them to build a new stadium). Lerner spearheaded the deal to move Modell's to Baltimore, with this all in mind, but Art is the bad guy :shrug:

I remember Ozzie well from his playing days but who would have ever thought in a million years he would become one of the most successful GMs in the NFL.

Crazy.
he needs to be in the HOF twice :agree:

mightytyke

Shoot, Move, Communicate!
VIP
Maybe Ray lost it where he lost his white suit? BTW...Cleveland was always packed. Old Browns...gag.