• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

James Gandolfini Tribute Thread

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Post up quotes or pictures or short videos of your favorite Tony Soprano (or other Gandolfini Character) moments.

The wig at the end was hilarious.

Gioia

Heartless Repless Tart
I want to contribute to your thread cumpare, but I can't figure out how to post video or pics from this damn tablet

I liked the documentary he did on the wounded soldiers. It was on HBO. Good stuff

This. I recognized the name, but had no idea who he was until I read an article on his death. I was like WTF is this guy.
Kind of glad I wasn't alone.

We also don't have pay channels so never seen that mob show he did before. :shrug:

Wonder if he was being treated for his shitty heart.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I want to contribute to your thread cumpare, but I can't figure out how to post video or pics from this damn tablet

I liked the documentary he did on the wounded soldiers. It was on HBO. Good stuff
For video you just paste in the youtube URL.

Gioia

Heartless Repless Tart

This is a clip that shows why I liked him. He never over acted. Someone else might have turned this into a parody

redshirt25

Overt Lurker
VIP
Don't ahve a clip to link but saw a bit on CNN today from his interview on the Inside the Actors Studio where the host asked him what would happen when he passes on and meets God and what would God say to him. His reply ...."Hey Jim, keep an eye on things, I'll be back in a few" :clapping:

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP
never saw the first episode of the sopranos, and had HBO the whole time it was showing....just no interest. RIP nevertheless