• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Complete this sentence: I'm not racist...

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Lt. O'Hara (Nichelle Nichols) was hot in the original Star Trek TV shows.
A hot chick is a hot chick, regardless of her skin color and she was pretty hot 40 years ago. So is the chick playing Lt Uhura now.

A funny thing about Saldana... I wonder if the media would characterize her as black or latino.... she thinks of herself as the latter.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
A hot chick is a hot chick, regardless of her skin color and she was pretty hot 40 years ago. So is the chick playing Lt Uhura now.

A funny thing about Saldana... I wonder if the media would characterize her as black or latino.... she thinks of herself as the latter.
If I was half bean/half * I would choose the bean part to claim too.

Ulf Fwatling

Saldana's a good start, but she needs to gain some weight.

Alice Eve in the second movie? Goddamn!