• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Ever caught a snake?

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP
Till they slit the snake I was wondering how the snake was gonna get the taste out of it's mouth :rotflmao:

Mike

VIP
Tough to tell in the video, but did they cut its head off? Or just slice the jaw back? Either way, nasty :barf:

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
Tough to tell in the video, but did they cut its head off? Or just slice the jaw back? Either way, nasty :barf:
Looked like both to me.

That's so cruel. I'm not a snake fan either but that seemed pointless.
I'll bet the point is to remove the snake from his leg without trying to slide the head back down, because the snake's teeth point backward to keep prey from escaping it's grasp. Lots 'o meat on that thar snake.
:eek:

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
Nigerian, Please!

Looked like both to me.

I'll bet the point is to remove the snake from his leg without trying to slide the head back down, because the snake's teeth point backward to keep prey from escaping it's grasp. Lots 'o meat on that thar snake.
:eek:
Yup... that thar is goooooooood eatin'! :jump:

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
One more thing: Let's not forget that the snake tried to EAT HIM FIRST. So if something tries to eat you, isn't it only fair to eat it instead? Just turning the tables, you know.

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
The poor snake was just standing (slithering) its ground when that guy profiled and confronted it.

Justice for Python!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :jump: