• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Chicago Police shooting black teen 16 times video...

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
They're planning on disrupting Black Friday shopping...ought to be fun to watch.

Saw a video of some protesters ripping lights off a city Christmas tree. Yeah, that'll make people sympathetic to the cause.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
They're planning on disrupting Black Friday shopping...ought to be fun to watch.

Saw a video of some protesters ripping lights off a city Christmas tree. Yeah, that'll make people sympathetic to the cause.
Them ******s are gonna see what gangsta really is when they get between some fat bitches and their bargain prices :clapping: That will be better than putting the National Guard on them :jump:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The problem with this line of thinking is how often they march/protest/riot simply because someone black was shot without regard for circumstances or justification. Rioting and looting instead of marching/protesting is counter productive, shows them to be thugs and criminals looking for an excuse. Marching/protesting before the truth comes out or when a shooting is justified causes a complete loss of credibility. NOT marching or protesting when a black person or cop kills a non-black demonstrates the inherent racism of the protesters.
We know the cops and the system simply lie when they kill people, so I am not surprised many people just assume the cops are guilty of murder every time they kill a black person at this point, even if it's "only" murder 20% of the time.

Just because deadly force is justified doesn't mean it's necessary. That's what law enforcement needs to understand.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
We know the cops and the system simply lie when they kill people, so I am not surprised many people just assume the cops are guilty of murder every time they kill a black person at this point, even if it's "only" murder 20% of the time.
The numbers are more like 0.5%, not 20%.

Just because deadly force is justified doesn't mean it's necessary. That's what law enforcement needs to understand.
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I noticed the 62 y/o Caucasian rancher who was gunned down by the Sheriff's deputies in Council, ID didn't make the news. One of his bulls escaped and was struck by a vehicle. The bull was only injured, but aggravated, onviously. The sheriff and his deputies shot the bull in the abdomen several times. The rancher came running to the road with a firearm to take care of his bull, as the law states. He yelled at the police to stop shooting his bull in the abdomen several times. They did have a few words and when the rancher drew his gun to shoot the bull in the head, the police shot and killed him. The police refused to release video footage. Now the FBI is involved.

I guarantee there's not one person in Cambridge or Council, ID who doesn't own a firearm over the age of 6. I'd wager every single person of age to have a concealed carry permit has one too. The citizens are furious about what happened, but not rioting or going after the police.

Nobody gives a shit when a very well respected citizen is gunned down by the police. But when drivel is gunned down by the police, it's national news and causes riots and protests by other drivel.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I noticed the 62 y/o Caucasian rancher who was gunned down by the Sheriff's deputies in Council, ID didn't make the news. One of his bulls escaped and was struck by a vehicle. The bull was only injured, but aggravated, onviously. The sheriff and his deputies shot the bull in the abdomen several times. The rancher came running to the road with a firearm to take care of his bull, as the law states. He yelled at the police to stop shooting his bull in the abdomen several times. They did have a few words and when the rancher drew his gun to shoot the bull in the head, the police shot and killed him. The police refused to release video footage. Now the FBI is involved.

I guarantee there's not one person in Cambridge or Council, ID who doesn't own a firearm over the age of 6. I'd wager every single person of age to have a concealed carry permit has one too. The citizens are furious about what happened, but not rioting or going after the police.

Nobody gives a shit when a very well respected citizen is gunned down by the police. But when drivel is gunned down by the police, it's national news and causes riots and protests by other drivel.
Then you should lead the protests. :shrug:

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Most people don't give a ****. That's why they have to march/protest/riot until most people do give a ****. Maybe you don't care about a cop shooting a black teen, but you're going to care when a thousand black people march down your town's main street.
Which is precisely what's happening in Minneapolis right now. And that ain't nothin' compared to what they did in Ferguson.

:eek::nono:
ALL OURS ARE PROTESTING FOR 15 DOLLA MCD'S CHECKS

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
That's a media problem. They wouldn't get the ratings or the population stirred up over something like that.

Don't get me wrong, it irritates me (a white male who lives on a farm) that the guy got shot/killed, but I'm not a majority.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
One less thug to have breaking into your home and raping your wife and children. I say shoot the fawking assholes as many times to make sure they don't exist anymore.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
One less thug to have breaking into your home and raping your wife and children. I say shoot the fawking assholes as many times to make sure they don't exist anymore.
What do we know about the background of this thug? Priors? Involvement with gangs? there may have been a reason that the officers found him to be dangerous.

First degree murder is going to be very difficult to prove in court, by the way.