• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Chicago Police shooting black teen 16 times video...

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
What do we know about the background of this thug? Priors? Involvement with gangs? there may have been a reason that the officers found him to be dangerous.

First degree murder is going to be very difficult to prove in court, by the way.
Reason #1: call to scene
Reason #2: black male
Reason #3: running from police away from scene
Reason #4: hands, then hand, in pocket(s)
Reason #5: quick spin move (that got the stupid ****** shot)

Might as well shoot the ****er until he doesn't move. WGAF.

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
What do we know about the background of this thug? Priors? Involvement with gangs? there may have been a reason that the officers found him to be dangerous.
He was on PCP and trying to break in to cars when police initially approached. He slashed a cruisers tire prior to being shot and was holding a knife at the time of his death.

He has a sealed juvenile record and according to family members was "turning his life around" and was ward of the state. He was also enrolled in a school for troubled youth.

I'm sure they'll paint him as a model citizen at the trial.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Reason 6+:

He was on PCP and trying to break in to cars when police initially approached. He slashed a cruisers tire prior to being shot and was holding a knife at the time of his death.

He has a sealed juvenile record and according to family members was "turning his life around" and was ward of the state. He was also enrolled in a school for troubled youth.

I'm sure they'll paint him as a model citizen at the trial.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Reason #1: call to scene
Reason #2: black male
Reason #3: running from police away from scene
Reason #4: hands, then hand, in pocket(s)
Reason #5: quick spin move (that got the stupid ****** shot)

Might as well shoot the ****er until he doesn't move. WGAF.
Somehow I've found it quite easy to not get shot by cops in my 40 years of life. I've been in some really ****ing sketchy situations, too :shrug: