• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Better Call Saul delayed until 2015

neevo

Limey Hippo
I did watch BB, but what I don't understand is why a show that is a prequel to BB would begin AFTER BB.
The B&W is how his life is now - dull, boring, colourless. His only enjoyment is reminiscing about how it was before. The colour part is him remembering how it all began and was before. he is taking us along on this journey into his past :beerchug:

Or that's how I see it!

anyone watch last night?

the mansion towards the beginning where the guy pays him in sandia dollars....

that mansion is two mansions up from my buddies mansion.

Ardvark

Watching it now
well I'm in the room, my 15 yo son watches it and I pretend to so we spend time together

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
anyone watch last night?

the mansion towards the beginning where the guy pays him in sandia dollars....

that mansion is two mansions up from my buddies mansion.
I need a mansion

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've been watching- the season is already half over - I can't take these short seasons. I liked Breaking Bad because I didn't start it until a few months before the final season.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Did anyone notice that Vince Gilligan (of BB and BCS fame) has now released a cop show called Battle Creek? First ep was this week and fairly enjoyable though not remarkably different from the 25000 other cop shows out there. I will give it some time before I decide...

Justin

Damn.
VIP
Season 1 was a little slow. Yeah I know background story and all. Looking forward to season 2 on Netflix.