• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Entresto Heart Failure Drug is WORST commercial on TV

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It is not lightly I say that this Entresto Heart Failure drug was the worst commercial on television today.

It has literally changed my morning viewing habits. CBS News (Channel 2 in NYC) was my go-to morning and weekend news station but after Entresto commercials started playing earlier this year I had to move to ABC (Channel 7.) If I see Entresto on channel 7 (which is rare) I change to the local Fox station, channel 5 in New York, which used to be my favorite years ago but I left them because of all their bullshit "news" on music, fashion, and other non-news worthy subjects.

I posted this on Twitter a while back and got some likes. A search of the hastag #Entresto finds a number of people who feel the same way and even a doctor who doesn't want to prescribe it because of the damn commercial.

Joe D. on Twitter

I know... First world problems. :banghead:

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
I hate all those commercials. By the time they get to the side effects, I can't see anyone running to the doctor and saying hey, put me on those!

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
I know, even despite the hound. It's that bad.

The whole thing. No one has a guaranteed tomorrow, heart failure or not. And the last scene, the old guy singing to the baby- totally disturbs me.

it's a commercial. What commercial is true to life?

Sometimes the best medical is hope..

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I hate all those commercials. By the time they get to the side effects, I can't see anyone running to the doctor and saying hey, put me on those!
They spend 55 seconds of a 60 second spot explaining how the medicine is going to give you the shits on top of everything else