• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Official post-election crying liberals thread

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Those turds are protesting here too, shut down I25 for about 20 minutes

Justin

Damn.
VIP
Where are all the chants of "THIS IS A DEMOCRACY!" we heard about how awful it was that Trump wanted to lock-up Hillary. Pretty sure protesting election results by rioting and blocking roads isn't PEACEFUL DEMOCRACY.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Those turds are protesting here too, shut down I25 for about 20 minutes
I kind of wish they would here. I want to play around with this "Terrain Response" thing in the new ride and see which setting is best for running over ****tards.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
funniest part about the whole deal, these people actually think Hillary cared about them. she does NOT give a FAWK about you.
I have a hard time believing either of the major party candidates cares much about the individual.

There's anecdotal evidence that Trump might, or at least has expressed compassion for "lesser" people.

Hillary... I am predisposed to dislike what she does so I focus on her nasty shit. I think she'd sacrifice Chelsea and her grandchild for personal gain.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Pick an election article on jezebel.com and read the comments, it's a hoot.

And the butthurt goes all the way to the White House:

According to the Wall Street Journal, the Obamas canceled a photo-op of the president and First Lady with Donald and Melania Trump outside the White House’s south entrance. (It is tradition for the current and future first families to be photographed together.) White House press secretary said on Wednesday that Obama still believes Trump is unfit to lead but respects the election’s outcome nonetheless.

Last edited:

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
Pick an election article on jezebel.com and read the comments, it's a hoot.

And the butthurt goes all the way to the White House:

Obama has reason to be butthurt though. Trump is going to wipe his ass with Obama's legacy and flush it down the toilet. Obama will definitely be regarded as the most ineffective 2 term president in history.