• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

CNN = Very Fake News

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Who was influenced? What was put out there that influenced? I'm a voter and I can tell you that other than changing my physical vote I myself am responsible for deciding what to believe and what not to. Let's be grownups again!

I haven't been keeping up on this so maybe I missed it, but has any evidence been released showing it was Russia that hacked the DNC e-mail and leaked it? According to wikileaks founder the leaked e-mails came from an inside source, not hacked by the Russians. Their entire reputation is built on the fact that they research and verify everything as much as possible before release and as of yet nothing they have released has ever been found to be false. The repeated claims by the founder of Wikileaks that the e-mails didn't come from the Russians has to count for something.

edit: Let's also not forget that the contents of the leaked e-mails has never been disputed. Whether or not it changed the outcome of the vote, and whoever leaked the e-mails, they were real e-mails sent by members of the DNC.

Last edited:

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Serious question. If you look at all of that objectively, is there anything other than conjecture that points to collusion to influence the election or something more nefarious or could it simply be that Trump's team was doing what any serious contender for the POTUS would do: start establishing communications with other world leaders so that you're ready to go after the election?

Hillary's team had some of the same connections. That in itself doesn't inherently point to something improper. Leaked intel regarding Mike Flynn's comms, on the other hand is not being disputed. His comms were caught by surveillance. His name was unmasked. The comms were widely disseminated. The comms were leaked. At bare minimum, you have incidental collection, questionable unmasking, and illegal leaking. That's teh definition of "where there is smoke, there is fire". With the Trump-Russia allegations, they're claiming his joke about Putin having her emails is the "smoke" in addition to every expected communication or meeting being part of it.

To date, there has been nothing released that actually draws a line between the elections and anything Russia did illegally and nothing connecting to Trump. The only plausible base for even claiming that Russia interfered is the DNC email hacking, where none of the "evidence" has been released for public review.
Michael Flynn is curious.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Michael Flynn is curious.
Yesterday I heard unconfirmed reports that Sean Hannity was unmasked. If that is proven true, it gets really hard to believe that it wasn't political and targeted.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Yesterday I heard unconfirmed reports that Sean Hannity was unmasked. If that is proven true, it gets really hard to believe that it wasn't political and targeted.
wouldn't we have to know how often unmasking happens for that to be relevant?

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Per the law, it's supposed to be rare and with a specific reason.
that doesn't really tell me anything. sounds like the kind of thing you'd excuse if it was favorable to your political affiliation.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
that doesn't really tell me anything. sounds like the kind of thing you'd excuse if it was favorable to your political affiliation.
Not me personally. I object to infringements on constitutional rights from either side. I objected to the Patriot Act and that was a Bush thing.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
I think trump's rhetoric is why I can't stand him..."The world is a mess, I inherited a mess, and we're going to fix it"

the world has/is/always will be a mess, as long as there are human beings. this kind of nonsense and the subtle lack of taking responsibility is why despite him being an R and being friendly to some things i care about, he is not a leader I can ever follow.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I think trump's rhetoric is why I can't stand him..."The world is a mess, I inherited a mess, and we're going to fix it"

the world has/is/always will be a mess, as long as there are human beings. this kind of nonsense and the subtle lack of taking responsibility is why despite him being an R and being friendly to some things i care about, he is not a leader I can ever follow.
How about giving the man a chance. He just got elected. Let's see what happens the first year and if we think he sucks I will hate on him right with ya.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
How about giving the man a chance. He just got elected. Let's see what happens the first year and if we think he sucks I will hate on him right with ya.
Like i said previously, he may with the R's do some things I like, but he is not going to magically stop being an epic ****ing douche.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium

The POTUS is NOT our leader and you should never follow them.

I agree with you about the bitching and moaning, though. That's why I couldn't respect Obama - he basically complained about Bush's mess until the day he left. Never took responsibility for failures because they were someone else's fault, yet somehow claimed the wins as his own doing. Trump is on the same track thus far. I hope he shapes up. He still has plenty of time. If not he'll just be the second "that's not my fault" president in a row.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I can't stand the mentality that anyone that gets elected president "inherited" anything. Obama did it incessantly, always blaming the mess he "inherited". You didn't inherit anything. You spent a billion dollars trying to get it. Take it and deal with it.
Agree 100%.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Like i said previously, he may with the R's do some things I like, but he is not going to magically stop being an epic ****ing douche.
You wouldn't believe who I think is an epic douche. I have a whole list. Fact remains they are the ones we are watching.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
You wouldn't believe who I think is an epic douche. I have a whole list. Fact remains they are the ones we are watching.
I probably wouldn't be suprised, you tend to base who you are around your political ideals, where my political ideals are a minor attribute that I pay little attention to outside of JU. most people i know probably have no idea of my political leanings.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I probably wouldn't be suprised, you tend to base who you are around your political ideals, where my political ideals are a minor attribute that I pay little attention to outside of JU. most people i know probably have no idea of my political leanings.
Funny, lately I have found that this is true for some of our friends on the left. Very surprising how they have behaved post election.

I've noticed that as well - lots of liberals crying. Whole lotta butt-hurt Rs the last 8 years but they didn't piss and moan incessantly like so many Ds are now.