• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Instacart...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Instacart Groceries Delivered From Local Stores

Not sure how many places are supported yet but my sister sent me the link to this today. In my area they deliver products from a BJ's, Costco, CVS, three different super markets, and petco.

It's $5.99 a delivery or you can join their enhanced service (has a free trial) which allows you to get deliveries in as little as one hour, for free, from as many stores in your area as you want.

Costco has a 40 pack of Poland Spring Water Bottles for $4.69, which is a great price and something we use all the time. Not all deals have been as great and some things are still cheaper on Amazon but the possibility to get same day delivery could come in handy.

They also seem to be a JUOT affiliate. :thup2:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
They are up near my work, but have a limited selection of vendors. They dont' deliver to my home however.

It's not bad according to my officemate. She has 3 kids under 5 and since her hubby is traveling for work frequently, having incidentals delivered occasionally helps quite a bit.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Cool, something that actually delivers to my zip code

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
Wow looks like they actually deliver to me, and it is the grocery store that I use. I'll have to order some stuff later.