• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

some douche commented on my video

Hubjeep

:hub: :hub2:
Ultra-Premium
Of course you have the music playing, I am surprised you didn't film yourself in the rear view, lulz. :wavin2:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
That's nothing... you should see the comments on my video of an idiot doing a u-turn on a blind curve that I'm going around on my bike.

Interestingly enough, some asshat commented about holding the camera while driving on mine recently too.... wonder how they could tell who was holding the camera? :puzzled:

I need to get on there and delete a bunch of comments and respond/troll for more responses & hits.

Last edited:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That's nothing... you should see the comments on my video of an idiot doing a u-turn on a blind curve that I'm going around on my bike.

Idiot - YouTube

Interestingly enough, some asshat commented about holding the camera while driving on mine recently too.... wonder how they could tell who was holding the camera? :puzzled:

I need to get on there and delete a bunch of comments and respond/troll for more responses & hits.
I immediately though of your short vid when that comment popped up, actually.

Maybe I'll be e-rich within a few months, too!