• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Kenny in the Jeep Wrangler

Ardvark

serioulsy

when i stumble upon hard times and have to move to the ghettos, last thing im doing is buying a new jeep

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
Definately a chick commercial.

Lots of symbolism for the target buyers. It conveys independence. It conveys adventure (starting anew in a strange new place). It targets the divorced-mom segment of the population, which is substantial in size and are not Jeep owners.

Jeep already has the male population hooked. This ad could get more sales for the advertising $ than the typical macho jeep commercial.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
The 4 door Wrangler sells well to soccer moms because of its proportions and similarities to the XJs of old.

If Chrysler could get just two more products to sell as well as the Wrangler, they would be pimping big time. IIRC, it is still their most successful shitpile.

John

Transplant
VIP
After what I've seen recently at work, I think the '12 Chryslers are terribly unreliable, much moreso then the '11s were, and I would never step foot near a Chrysler dealership (other than picking those POS's off from the service depts after they broke down :rotflmao: ).

This is good for me because I really want the black 6 speed Call of Duty Edition at the dealership down the street from me. I'd just need to add a winch to the AEV front bumper and lose the ghey emblems.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
After what I've seen recently at work, I think the '12 Chryslers are terribly unreliable, much moreso then the '11s were, and I would never step foot near a Chrysler dealership (other than picking those POS's off from the service depts after they broke down :rotflmao: ).

This is good for me because I really want the black 6 speed Call of Duty Edition at the dealership down the street from me. I'd just need to add a winch to the AEV front bumper and lose the ghey emblems.
With few exceptions, Mopars aren't known for rock-solid reliability, but No one seems to have more issues with Chryslers than you. I've yet to hear of any JK that has been in the shop as much as yours.

Not a single issue with mine as of yet. :shrug:

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP

Every vehicle company produces a few lemons. Stop being so butthurt that yours was one of them.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Every vehicle company produces a few lemons. Stop being so butthurt that yours was one of them.
The motor made noise while it was running, oooh defect.

Honestly it's crude and rude but my XJ has been by far the most reliable vehicle that I've ever owned.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
The motor made noise while it was running, oooh defect.

Honestly it's crude and rude but my XJ has been by far the most reliable vehicle that I've ever owned.
:rotflmao: even worse if john was chasing gremlins that didn't exist in the first place.